Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Video Project
Okay, I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but my project is going awesome. I'm so excited about it. I have my 3 undergrads done (easy first of course), and I started to edit them together on I-Movie. I think I'm going to interview the Dean of Nursing, Lisa Rebeshi as well. Lisa is a life long family friend. She was my mother's bridesmaid and my mother was hers. My father and her husband were high school friends, and when they we're dating my mother and Lisa respectively, they all went on dates together. Lisa's husband even taught my mother how to drive! I've grown up around the Rebeshi's so I'm confident that she'll be willing to help me with my project. I also wanted to meet with her in her professional setting as well to talk about my plans as a pre-nursing major. I look up to Lisa and think she is so incredibly brilliant and I'm excited for the possibility of working with her. I'm taking a less-serious approach to my project. I'm including my friends giggling and saying, "Can someone else go first?" I'm loving learning about I-Movie, and I've been watching tutorials and playing around myself to learn more about it. It's so simple and user-friendly, but has so many great features! I've never had to do a project like this before and I think it's a great opportunity. I'm really excited to get more done and put together the final project!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment