Monday, October 17, 2011
Trouble Shooting
Okay, this really frustrated me. Like, slam the computer shut, walk in a circle, open it back up again aggressively frustrated. When I took videos, I did it in one long chunk planning to later break it up. I asked my friends what their names were, where they went to school, and then what they wanted to be when they grew up, and how critical thinking is used in that career. When I went to edit it, I would take minutes getting the little yellow box to start and end EXACTLY where it needed to be to get the right about of information for each section, then I'd try to drag the yellow selection into the top "my first project" section. It worked the first time. Not the second. or the third. or the fourth. I later figured out dragging it was very temperamental and didn't work very well, so I found a button that brought it up there instead! Phew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment