Sunday, October 2, 2011
Campus Safari
This week, I attended the RHA's Stay And Play. It was held on the Residence Life Quad on Saturday starting at 1pm. One of my good friends, Kristen, was part of organizing the event so I really went to visit her. They had a big inflatable obstacle course, a t-shirt making booth, and some popcorn...and that was really it. There wasn't really a lot going on and there really wasn't that many people there at all. I didn't stay long at all and I just went to the gym instead. I was slightly disappointed and I thought they might have more activities to try to really encourage people to stay on campus for the weekend instead of going home. I really wish more people would stay because campus is so dead on the weekends! Hopefully, events in the future will have a better turnout and will be more exciting than this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment