I am so beyond stressed out. I feel like I cannot keep up with assignments, don't remember what classes have what due, can't figure out this horrid anthropology essay, etc. I've never wanted to freeze time and sleep for a week so badly in my life. I have blogs due, I had a math test Monday, I have a school health education test tomorrow, I got a paper that's 20% of my grade in comp handed back today with a less than perfect grade, I have my anthro essay due Tuesday that I know I should have started but haven't out of frustration, and about a million other small assignments to due. I know I need to cut down my hours at work, but I really don't want to and really can't afford to.
This Sunday, I gave 3 hours of my day up to just go buckwild at the gym. I have anxiety troubles and have always found I'm less likely to feel anxious on a day that I've exercised, so I already knew going to the gym would help. I started out with 30 minutes on a stationary bike, and then went on to another 20 minutes of cardio on an elliptical. After that I did some exercises with a stability ball. I used it to do crunches and then used small free weights of bicep curls and tricep work. I went out to the machines and did leg work along with more arms an abs. I felt so good and accomplished after. Even though I had to go right back to constantly treading water with school, friends, and work, it was a fantastic break from the real world. (P.S. the gym is super empty on Sunday afternoons, perfect!) I think everyone should try exercise to realize stress. Yoga, a run, good stretching, or a Beach Booty workout tape will all help!
No comments:
Post a Comment