Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Project Outline

So far, I have not gotten a lot done for my project.  I have, however, created an outline and started some of the research I need to complete my project.

- Introduction of Problem.. Forced to pick career at 18
- Other student's saying they're equally confused (interviews, quotes?)
- My plan of some part of nursing field
- Explaining different levels of nursing
- Assistant, Practical, Registered, Practitioner.
-Explaining my possible choice and why
-Slide of ideas to help out other students pick their possible career
- Credits

My plan to make my video interesting and creative is to try to make it appealing to students.  I'm not going to include long, drawn out interviews like I had in my first video, and I'm going to try to use a lot of numbers and statistics to get my ideas across.  I think statistics and numbers in bullet form will help make my project more easy to pay attention to and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment