Monday, December 12, 2011
Life After College
I don't really know what to expect for my life after college because I don't know if I'm capable of reaching all the goals I've set. In an ideal world, I would get an excellent GPA and be excepted into Southern's Nursing program at the end of my Sophomore year. I'd complete everything on time and be out of here in 4 years. (Unfortunately, Southern has already set me up to go here for 5 by giving me the wrong classes my first semester.) I'd get a job at Yale or Saint Raphaels (I think I heard they're merging?) in New Haven and maybe begin to specialize in working in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. I've heard it's very hard to get into the NICU because of how many people want that job. I'd hope to get a stable career and then work on getting married and having kids and all that other stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment