Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Reading Response for Krista's Group
I remembered that Krista had said that she was going to use the video project topic for our next project as well and that's what I saw when I opened her group's readings. I thought this was a really interesting topic and I was happy to learn more about it. Their first reading was friendly to read and easy. I thought the second reading didn't look so friendly and was more of one big block that I skimmed through more than I read. After reading the articles I think I have decided that I'm a Kinesthetic learner. Throughout highschool I seem to have done better in classes that had some type of hands on learning, like my sciences and arts. I have always loved math, but sometimes I just can't comprehend what is going on because it's purely hearing and seeing and there's nothing you can touch. It's more of an abstract concept and I think this makes it difficult for me sometimes. I chose nursing as my current career path for many reasons, but one of them would be that its very hands-on with patients. I'm extremely excited to get to actually be accepted into a nursing program (fingers crossed) and get to work with all the equipment and the dummy patients, as I think I will do much better with this than I do with abstract concepts that you can't actually use your hands in. To me, Krista's group chose a really great topic to teach us about because it directly relates to all of us and how we learn best in college. I do think though that they could have chosen more interesting readings on the topic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment