Monday, September 5, 2011

All about Sam McGowan !

5 Words to Describe Me
  • Friends
  • Understanding
  • Fun-loving
  • Sleepy
  • Happy
Friends - 
My friends are the most important people in my life.  I always put my friends first and love to be with them all the time.  I have 3 extremely close friends within a large group of good friends. 
We love to go out, stay in, drive around, and hang out in town together in our entire group.  Most of our parents are friendly as well and some are very close friends.  I have had my core group of friends for as long as I can remember, I didn’t jump around from friend to friend like most people do in high school.  My closest friend is named Morgan and is to the far right of the above picture.  I moved next door to her when I was about 15 months old and she was about a year old.  We have been inseparable since then.


 I would consider myself a very understanding person.  I always put myself in other people's shoes and try to figure out how my actions and words may make them feel.  If I feel like I accidentally hurt someones feelings or said something wrong, it will honestly bother me for weeks.  

I love to have fun.  I rarely am home alone and not out enjoying myself with friends.  Over the summer we had tons of bonfires and beach trips and sleepovers to get in all the fun we could before college started.  We all got a lot closer and enjoyed eachother's company all day every day this summer.  


I absolutely love to sleep.  I look forward to sleeping all the time.  I usually don't even sleep late, but I cannot wait to get into my bed every night.  There's no where I feel more safe and happy and comfortable.  I hate sleeping out because I enjoy crawling into my own bed at night.  I may still have some lingering symptoms of mono and that could explain this, but I do not mind at all!

I pride myself in being a very happy person.  I try to see the best in every situation.  I understand that I am incredibly lucky to have everything I have.  I am a 18 year old girl from Connecticut.  Life couldn't have been any easier for me and I try appreciate that every second of every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment